- Eirion Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with a rich pipeline of products focusing on treatments for wrinkles, primary axillary hyperhidrosis, androgenic alopecia, and hair greying.
- In March 2021, Eirion raised a total of $32 million of Series A venture funding lead by Haohai Biological Technology. The transaction also comes with exclusive licenses for all Eirion’s products for the territory of China, in exchange for $8 million upfront payment.
Significance of Transaction
- The company intends to use the proceeds to advance its Phase 2 topical neuromodulator product for treatment of lateral canthal lines (Crow's Feet wrinkles) and primary axillary hyperhidrosis (excessive underarm sweating), and other Pre-Clinical products.
- Third500 served as financial adviser to Eirion.
- This transaction highlights Third500 commitment to capital formation for emerging growth companies, our success in completing complex transaction, and our dedication to deep, long-term relationships.